We have been receiving a lot of questions about registration, grandfathering, and how that works. While many of you prefer to stay in the same spot year after year, there are others who would like to move spaces to a different location to be near friends, add second or third cars, etc. Getting everyone set up each year can be challenging, and as of 2018, we have built a brand new system for everyone to use right here on our website. So, where to begin?
Here are the rules, in a nutshell:
- If you have paid and registered your vehicle and asked for a specific space or “grandfathered space number”, your vehicle must be present at the show. If you are a no-show, your space will not be held for the following year. We realize there are extenuating circumstances, and these will be reviewed by JCP.
- Your assigned space for 2020 is your space. There is no moving, and no trading up. No going back.
- If you would like to keep your space(s) for next year, you can register at this year’s show before registration closes on Sunday at 3pm. (Any unpaid spaces will be considered released to the public on Monday morning)
- Registration for 2021 will open to the public at 10am on May 29, 2020.
- Note: If you do not have a space in 2020, you will not be able to register for 2021 at this year’s show unless you are willing to be placed in the “best available” space
As you might imagine, organizing 700+ cars for this show is no easy feat. We have done our absolute best to accommodate everyone with special requests and needs. As of 2018, these spaces are committed and set in stone. From here out, if you would like to change your space, you will need to go through our website after the show to try to get the space you desire.
We believe this new system will be better for everyone in more ways than one. If you have any questions or concerns, as always, please feel free to contact us.
See you in May!